ok. So I will bring great American air in an expensive bag :). Open the bag. Give you the air. And then bag ke saath be gone. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ok. So I will bring great American air in an expensive bag :). Open the bag. Give you the air. And then bag ke saath be gone. 
Pehle ye karke

Phir ye karne ka kya faiyda?
![]()

ko ekdum sahee pehchaney aap. 🤗🤗🤗
IF SM FTW 🥃🥃🥃
that is an amazing book... Super long.... But nice... Scarlett O' HaraOriginally posted by: G4PJT2A4DFSYQMKL
ok. So I will bring great American air in an expensive bag :). Open the bag. Give you the air. And then bag ke saath be gone.
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
is it?? I missed that... Vapas dalne bolna padega!!
ziada exaggerate kar dia sitara ne. meri to khud first two attempts hi thi 🤣
Originally posted by: SEDH3XLRBDO5VDRT
aur haan. Sitara ka unforgivable sin hain. Bhoolna mat yeah baat.
I am prolly my own worst enemy tagging you left right center with the crazinesss.
mere khilaf sazish
ab daal do... Hun kafi curious ho gaye hai!!Originally posted by: VLQQFFGA7K2P5LYM
ziada exaggerate kar dia sitara ne. meri to khud first two attempts hi thi 🤣
tumhari nazar kyo khafa ho gayi
Khata baksh do gar khata ho gayi
Originally posted by: PHGRGHZI7YK7HLDI
can we not use Ms drawpateee instead of draupadeee. I am so proud of that play on words 🤣🤣🤣
apki baat kyo manuain aap to aaj mere khilaf divide and rule khel rahe the 🥱