Bin Tere [Tere Bin Pg-16] - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

"Shukriya sahab", [Thank you sir] Murtasim smiled at his man who came to him for help and patted his shoulder assuring him that he would always be there for his people.

"Allah aapko woh sab atah farmaye jo aap chahte hai", [May  god grants you everything you desire ] The old man blessed this kind hearted man who was not only their leader but a member of their family, Murtasim came outside after greeting him and closed his eyes to control his tears which are ready to fall any moment .

He opened his eyes and looked at the sky with the most painful smile one could ever give, he only has one desire in his life which he knows won't ever be his but whose fault is that, only his. He is the only person to be blamed that the light of his house and love of his life went far away from him.

"I am sorry, Meerub", He once again mumbled an apology to himself wishing one day his pain and regret would touch his Meerub's heart.

"Bohot bura hoon na mai, tumhara gunahgaar, kaash mai uss din khud ko rok pata, kaash tum mujhe sunne ke liye ruk jaati Meerub", [I am so bad, right? Only if I could have stopped myself that day, only if you could have waited for my answers Meerub] He cried not able to take the pain, he always blames himself for loosing Meerub. 

"Par yahi saza hai mere gunah ki, Meerub yahi saza hai ki mai tumhe apne dil ki baat bhi na bata paaya", [It's only the punishment of my sins Meerub that I would never be able to tell you what's in my heart] He hurriedly sat in car and drove off to place where he lost his Meerub. His village house which gave him so much happiness in the form of Meerub and also the place which snatched his Meerub from him.

After entering their room, he closed the door and slid down with tears rolling down his cheeks, the pain in his heart enough to suffocate him, his failed attempt to close his ears to stop their voices, the voices of laughter, voices filled with happiness, the voices which were only source of his happiness now gives him pain, unbearable pain.

He always comes to this house to feel that pain which his Meerub would have felt, he wants to take all her pain and that's why he makes sure to visit this place to feel her pain. He stood up and went to the bathroom, the another place where his Meerub's memories are still alive. 

He still remembers that day when Meerub asked him to come here, but he refused remembering the horrible incident which happened when they first came here but Meerub convinced him and when they reached she went to freshen but the cleaner had left some water on the floor which resulted in her fall and when she called him there, he went inside with a mischievous smile thinking his Begum wants to do something else but when he saw his wife on floor clutching her feet and teary eyes he was ready to hurt the person who dared to make his wife cry but then he stopped himself for the sake of his wife and took care of her the whole weekend they were here.

He came out after freshening up and went on the sofa to sleep, he has stopped sleeping on the bed since his wife left him, how could he sleep on the bed when his wife is not going to be beside him. He doesn't like the coldness his bed emits in the absence in his wife. With a tired sigh, he closed his eyes and went to his dreamland the only place where his wife would grace him with her presence.

DUBAI

"Kahan gaye yeh Mahashay", [Where is he] Meerub mumbled to herself when she didn't find her son anywhere in his room. Her son has a very bad habit of playing hide and seek and giving shocks to her poor heart when she couldn't find him for hours.

"Bilkul apne baap par gaya", [Totally went on his father] She angrily huffed and went inside her room to find her little devil. She checked under the bed, in the bathroom and closet but nothing. She didn't find him, she came into the hall when she heard some voices in the kitchen and there she was greeted with the cutest sight ever.

Her 3 and half years old son was eating chocolate which she had hide from him, his mouth and hands covered in chocolate, he himself busy in his own world, she smiled at his form and then twisted his ears and he turned to his mother in pain and an innocent look.

"Mama, Shil ko dald ho laha hai", [Mama, shir is in pain] He cried in pain and Meerub hurriedly left his ears, which he rubbed to shoo away his pain.

"Mama is sorry baby", Meerub said and hugged him close to her heart as She can't see him in pain and his tears are her biggest weakness and why it won't be when he is the only ray of light in her dark life.

"Shhh Mama, shil izz fine", Ashir said when he felt his mother's tears  and rubbed her back, which melted his mother's heart.

"ASHIR", Meerub said in a warning tone after controlling herself.

"Maine aapko chocolates khane ko mana kiya tha na", [I told you to not eat chocolates right] On hearing his mother's angry tone Ashir looked here and there.

"Mama, shil nahi kha laa tha fil isne shil se chocase maangi, yeh chad tha na toh shil ne dedi", [Shir was not eating but he was sad and asked for chocolates that's why shir gave him] Ashir said pointing to his image formed on the glass cabinet which caused Meerub to smile at her boy's cuteness and she again took him in her embrace.

After that she cleaned him and they both had dinner, she tucked him in to bed and read a bedtime story to him. After making sure he slept, she went to her room and worked on some files. 

She laid on her bed to get some sleep but it was far away from her and how could she sleep when she knows that she soon has to face him, her past. she has to go back to Hyderabad, Pakistan for her new case. After leaving Murtasim, she has nowhere to go and then she got to know that she was pregnant and at that time she was studying law so asked for a transfer to any college in Dubai which she luckily got under student exchange program and there she did many part time job till she completed her studies and got a job in a famous law firm.

For this she would always be grateful to Murtasim as it's because of him that now she is living her dream life. There is one more thing for which she is grateful to Murtasim and that is her baby boy Ashir, she has named him Ashir which means grateful as she really is grateful to have him, he became her anchor when she was drowning in this dark world.

Even though she is grateful for Murtasim to give her two beautiful gifts of her life but then also she couldn't forgive for all he has done to her, it's because of him her baby has to go through so much. She hates him for all the pain he has given her, with all these thoughts she went to have a peaceful sleep.

The new story is on pg-4, I could not update it on a new thread, but I so wanted it to share with you guys.

Do check this out.

Madhu and Sera, can you please tell others too, I have some work so will be back in an hour or so

Aisa kya hogaya Bhai . Why did you separate them ๐Ÿคท murtasim ki galti hai ? Ya meerab ki ๐Ÿคทโค๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

Originally posted by Madhuilove

Aisa kya hogaya Bhai . Why did you separate them ๐Ÿคท murtasim ki galti hai ? Ya meerab ki ๐Ÿคทโค๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

secret๐Ÿค

Originally posted by Roroo

ohh no ๐Ÿ˜ข

u can just post here in this thread and please do tag us.. 

Here it is, pg4

Loved it .. waiting to read more 

Originally posted by NINALOGY

I am not on wattpad ๐Ÿฅบ 

Updated here, pg4

Just love it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by aimmyangle

Just love it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘