Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

You though her name is Vibha? 

Ye secretary ka naam toh nahi jo har ladki ko chipka dete ho? 🤣

arrey… chamkili pointed to a Tweet — and went. Sitara u said this..and us tweet par naam bhee thaa.. Vibha (tyagi I think)… and I was like wah wah.. Poorey IF pe full name disclosed.. now please print address. Phone wagerey… 🤣🤣.. they didnt expect me to say that and I was online at perfect time to catch that…. 

aur yahaaan to kween d saath mein thee.. mainey to #ShivVi bhee chalayaa thaa but woh ab canceled hain…🤣

Kya zarurat thi park kiye hue train ko start karwake uske neeche aane ki?

AC6C4146-D0B9-423F-8875-B09D35C18B5A.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: s_t_a_r

aur nalayak boyfriend ko bachane ke liye mera sauda kar diya 😆

In the end of the day its Mister before sister

yeh mantra ka jhaaap — 24 times a day.. bolnaaa… on the hour .. every hour….….. 🤣… effect naheen ayaaa to Baba ko pooch lenaaa.. but why not working still…..🤣

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Haan toh shadi + torture + caring, sab ek hi post/chapter mein nipta dia, ab story aagey khichne ke liye twist bhi toh chahiye. 

And Shallo is very very twisty😎

ty.. aapney ekta ke jaisey 25 episodes to make one day ka progress approach naheen use keeya…🤣🤣

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Current lover secretary ki koi value nahi, ex ke liye swayamwar ho raha hai 😆

I think story mein secretary effectively had zero footage…. Its like a passing reference perhaps…🤣🤣

as usual.. kahaan story chalooo hueeeee.. aur kaunsey tangent pe chaleee gayeee.. end me dekhengey to it might become a totally different story.. perhaps even a thriller/political drama…🤣

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Good morning!!! 

Mere tagg jitna hi pada mein ne...... Wattpad based book bann raha hai ya itv soap??! 

Memory loss, obsessed ex- woh bhi do do!! 

🤣🤣🤣

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_t_a_r

Tu nahi samjhegi maine apne dosto ke sare kaand ke screenshot ikatthha kar rakhe the aur humesa darati thi ki post kar dungi jab koi bahas huyi to proof dikha deti thi

haila.... Yeha ke kitne saare ss hai behen?? 

🤣🤣

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Good morning!!! 

Mere tagg jitna hi pada mein ne...... Wattpad based book bann raha hai ya itv soap??! 

Memory loss, obsessed ex- woh bhi do do!! 

🤣🤣🤣

good morning. We 🤣🤣 like crazy today I guess. As usual. The sheer number of posts I missed. O well. 

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Omg.. please feel better and wish you a super speedy recovery… lots of water/rest and Vitamin C are daaaktars orders :) .. take your time . Mein kahaan Bhaag rahaan hoon (unless I go gaming but chances are like 1% — friends I reconnected with wanna play, cant find one but more on than that when u are better)

Ofc you wont like everything I post but glad u like most and its good :) 

I am literally typing with a huge ass smile on my face when u type David Garrett!! Do you know Hans Zimmer the composer of Pirates of Carribean score (he is a genius) and Ramin Djawadi worked under him (another genius!!) 

Here you go… Let’s start with violin as you mentioned…. 

I am totally lattooo on her… best violinist in the world? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQ-M5VWAlc

Now… here is Hans zimmer ka score from Inception (just an amazing badass movie)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va1oiojnGrA

and finally.. these guys ka concert I attended live last year.. I cant post videos from the concert… 

Just 2 guys and they kick ass… and mix classic with past tracks and have their own rendition.. here is a sample 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7SqPiohNDU

Get well soooooooon bro!!!! :) 

P.s — see I can keep us at one place out of DDT :) mein khoood lost ho gaya thaaa idhar udhar…. 🤣🤣..Check out page 114 for world tour… 

You seem so excited to go back to gaming! I hope you do. But be careful of losing track of time... once you are in I see people losing hours on it! Addiction like no other!

I love Zimmer! Man is a genius as you said! Inception score toh I love it! Sab bohot troll karte hai movie ko but I love it... same with interstellar... I freaking loved the movie though most people seemed to have dozed off in between 🥲😂 I know of Ramin Djawadi he has got some popular scores on his credit he is quite good but he is certainly not Hans Zimmer level good for me. 

I haven't heard Piano guys! Will do now! 

@violinist : Dammmnmm! She is AMAZING! Love how much she is thoroughly enjoying herself and the speed and confidence 👌🏼 I approve 

Btw, you like Avicii? 

Something that came close to his kind of music in recent times I feel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxzKNHfNRdI

Edited to embed link

Why isn't it embedding eh!

Edited by Chocru - 1 years ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Big softie Jasoos melted and bata diya humko 🥳

kya bataya??