Normal mein dekho bhi isko.... Issac or so.. I blanked out on his name!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Normal mein dekho bhi isko.... Issac or so.. I blanked out on his name!!

Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Normal mein dekho bhi isko.... Issac or so.. I blanked out on his name!!
Actor toh mast maal hai ☺️
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Sabka solution deti hu.
1. Wizards use broomsticks. Jhaadu pe ghoomge aap. So no seatbelt ka issue.
2. Why are you roaming around with a purse?
3. Use a quill. Pen ka jhanjhat hi nahi.

hence idea rejected. Anything you can solve for is an idea unworthy of me 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
hence idea rejected. Anything you can solve for is an idea unworthy of me 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Sabka solution deti hu.
1. Wizards use broomsticks. Jhaadu pe ghoomge aap. So no seatbelt ka issue.
2. Why are you roaming around with a purse?
3. Use a quill. Pen ka jhanjhat hi nahi.
🤣
bahaane toh dekho!!Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
hence idea rejected. Anything you can solve for is an idea unworthy of me 🤪🤪🤪🤪
I have lost the whole thread of this convo... I am doing guess work now!! 🤣🤣🤣
Kya hoga inka? Kuch bhi nahi aata 😆
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
bahaane toh dekho!!
I have lost the whole thread of this convo... I am doing guess work now!! 🤣🤣🤣
Gist of the issue samajh gayi aap.
Jasoos ke bahane hi chal rahe hai 🤣