Has the episode been telecast?,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Has the episode been telecast?,
Amazing episode till now. 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: columbia
Has the episode been telecast?,
It's live on Geo website. On YT after an hour.
The countdown should be for YouTube timings please ...
35 mins Togo
I don’t watch shows with Faisal Q in it.,li find he always plays characters that I detest.
I meant on Geo onky,,l.aap live feed dogey na,.,, kya Meerab ki ankhein Khulli rahegi ya …..
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Amazing episode till now. 🥳🥳
Achaaa yeh Kaise reporting hai?!?! Umbrella haath mei liye…”yaha Barish bahut ho rahi hai” details pls
Originally posted by: columbia
I don’t watch shows with Faisal Q in it.,li find he always plays characters that I detest.
Which is why u will love wahaj in fitoor..he is the better option
Originally posted by: columbia
I meant on Geo onky,,l.aap live feed dogey na,.,, kya Meerab ki ankhein Khulli rahegi ya …..
Originally posted by: zooni.blue
Yup wahaj in fitoor had me impressed... he had so much chemistry I really wanted female lead to dump the hubby for him... but in pak drama not happening.. they ruined him in end but must watch for wahaj fans
I still remember his intro scene, and yes he had very good chemistry with FL.
But Wahaj really stood out in plying various shades his char goes thru entire story.
Wahaj fans should definitely watch if u can ignore the end intact end doesn’t have that much impact as u know it was rushed .