Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Lol isliye yaad nahi hai. Mujhe kaal kya kiya woh yaad nahi rehta hai aur yeh 2 mahine pehle ka yaad rakhne ko keh rahe hain. 🤣

I was getting caught up with things and phir health sahi nahi tha aur phir went to a family function and then I lost my mobile, so delay 😆

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

This award is for the bhola bhala members, who were too cute and innocent throughout the game. 

Hiral, Surabhi and Swetha

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

Next award is for the Dabangg people of the game. Just like Gauri Kumari Sharma. The winners are

Bee, Vedika and Priya 🥳

Congrats ❤️

wow thank you. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Next award is for the Dabangg people of the game. Just like Gauri Kumari Sharma. The winners are

Bee, Vedika and Priya 🥳

Congrats ❤️

congratulations behna 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Next award is for the member who used to send their answers fastest, like the superfast express. 

Our Express Queen is

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

This award is for the bhola bhala members, who were too cute and innocent throughout the game. 

Hiral, Surabhi and Swetha

Congratulations 

hayeee tia from remix 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Now, you guys won't be surprised, this award is for the people who did a lot of drama and nautanki just like shararat wali Nani does smiley36

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

The members who are always gayab, you would hardly see them. Hope they come to receive their awardsmiley36

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

These members kept everyone entertained throughout the game. Entertainer award goes to

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Let me introduce you to the one who gives the most wacko and hilarious answers just like Praful smiley36

You cracked me up many times Neha 🤣