Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I remember that 🤣 took me a second to recognize him at first when I watched but I was like wait that’s moon uncle
And then he tried speaking Marathi once and I was just 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I remember that 🤣 took me a second to recognize him at first when I watched but I was like wait that’s moon uncle
And then he tried speaking Marathi once and I was just 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We know 🤣 I mean this is the same guy who ran Piya over with his car to protect her 🤪

I know you know, but let me have my moment!
I was right!
Moment granted 🤣
their logic is because she was staying on hostel she broke hostel rules. 🤔 I would have believed it if warden was not the one who let danish inside the hostel which ked to piya escaping hostel 🤪Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Why is it Princi's business anyways kaun kidhar aata hai jaata hai?
Outside of his college premises?
haan vo b 🤣bakwas role mila he use 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I never enjoyed his character all that much 🤣 especially after he got drunk after the fashion show
🤣🤣🤣
forced. There was nothing between him and misha. Even if they wnated to pair the two kuch to chemistry daalo pehle 🤪Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I did not like him till the end of the show. Bolungi toh maar padegi phir bhi khula bol rahi hu.
And his pairing with Mishu toh -
lembarghini chalai jaane o 🤣🤣 he is also the guy who went into dobi uncle ka house and held his hand before he slapped piya🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We know 🤣 I mean this is the same guy who ran Piya over with his car to protect her 🤪
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
forced. There was nothing between him and misha. Even if they wnated to pair the two kuch to chemistry daalo pehle 🤪
ITV: ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi rahe sakte 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k