I hope meerab doesn’t shift to sofa. 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope meerab doesn’t shift to sofa. 😕
all of you can😂
Same here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bechara murtu kesay soye ga sofay p dobara s ...
Maa Begum ka haya ke liye prem😂😂
Murtasim besabara ho k sofy py na aaa jye phir 🤣
tuhi meri sacchi dost hai 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂
I hope meerab doesn’t shift to sofa. 😕
Murtu ko daant padegi kL phir se 🤣🤣
Petition to send haya back to her dads house. She’s telling meerab why isn’t she back in Karachi after these insults. Aree she herself got insulted multiple times by murtasim Phir bhi uska peecha nahi chodtha. Badi aayi meerab ko advice dene
Murtu should have waited one day before doing this. Self control nahi hai bacche mein 🤣🤣
yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega , meerab nae ungli di thi , isne toh pura haath pakad liya ...🤣😂😅