Great job singers and Dexter listening to songs I missed been busy so catching up.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Great job singers and Dexter listening to songs I missed been busy so catching up.
Asha? I thought she was Lata🤔
Wow Heisu you get more pro with every song i didnt recognise your voice until i really concentrated😆
Thank you so much Nathu, Jess, Hinna🤗❤️
Oh shucks! Thank you guys! 😳

Allu, you sounded just like Asha in the song!
Here you go la_Reine, woh tharki ladki nahin zindagi hai meri, tagging FF too, as it was supposed to be dedicated in honour of her meeting Rampal, with........ a Zayed Khan song.
So, I listened to all the songs posted as yet (I guess 🤔😆) and wow you guys, how do you sing as per your whim, mai toh plan kar ke bhi nahi gaa paati yaar 🥲 amazing singing, and you people have grown into tremendous singers, believe me! I have seen you all grow, isliye I can comment, right ! Enjoyed all the songs...
Heisen's latest ones are 👏👏 'behekne' word mei sachh mei beheke huye lage tum 😆 (from 'sambhala hai maine')
Lovely songs Heisu. Loved both of them 👌👍
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
So, I listened to all the songs posted as yet (I guess 🤔😆) and wow you guys, how do you sing as per your whim, mai toh plan kar ke bhi nahi gaa paati yaar 🥲 amazing singing, and you people have grown into tremendous singers, believe me! I have seen you all grow, isliye I can comment, right ! Enjoyed all the songs...
Heisen's latest ones are 👏👏 'behekne' word mei sachh mei beheke huye lage tum 😆 (from 'sambhala hai maine')
Thank you so much Slowly. Yes even I think we all have come a long way from where we started. ⭐️
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12