Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
I'm cryingggg 😭
But we probably shouldn't do this here on a topic thread 🤪🤣
So true.... Remember how we used to finish pages on our PS Forum story threads with vella talks and update requests? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
I'm cryingggg 😭
But we probably shouldn't do this here on a topic thread 🤪🤣
So true.... Remember how we used to finish pages on our PS Forum story threads with vella talks and update requests? 😆
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
So true.... Remember how we used to finish pages on our PS Forum story threads with vella talks and update requests? 😆
I realllyyyyy miss that. Mera purple colour is still very much not present. 😭