Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wonder how many people Watch Pakistani Web series?
No he is not nayyar ijaz, i guess nayyar ijaz is someone else.
I wasn't talking about the man in the pic. I was talking about the man she mensioned .. I know the man in the pic is someone else. He is currently doing Hook with FQ.
i used to think they were the same guys..haha one of them is in Tere Bin too.. not sure which one.. they always play creepy cops..
i also get confused with some "dads" on these shows who always read newspaper and don't have many lines...
Originally posted by: 3VY63J4ABYBAPLD6
i used to think they were the same guys..haha one of them is in Tere Bin too.. not sure which one.. they always play creepy cops..
i also get confused with some "dads" on these shows who always read newspaper and don't have many lines...

This is Nayyar's pic. He acts more in movies. The guy in Tere Bin must be the other one.. I am still searching for his name.
Those newspaper dads.. I wonder who they are . In which dramas do they act?