Congratulations everyone on the new thread 🥳🥳🥳the rate at which we r finishing threads I feel like I am running a marathon😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations everyone on the new thread 🥳🥳🥳the rate at which we r finishing threads I feel like I am running a marathon😆
agree 😍😍😍😍
Jitna who mere se door jaati hai, utna hi mei uski taraf kheecha chala jaa raha hoon 😳☺️
remembering honey Singh’s pani pani song 😆
Yeh jo red kurta wala BTS aaye jaa raha hai... I highly doubt it is from Tere Bin. Everyone involved with the show have said ki shooting has ended.
It is either an ad..... Or could it be the rumored new show starring both of them?
😕 what are you guys eating these days 🤓 Aaj kal khane ki jagah thread kha rahe kya aap log🤣
PS - just a joke😆
BTW happy for new thread🤗
Congratulations guys😎
Yeh jo red kurta wala BTS aaye jaa raha hai... I highly doubt it is from Tere Bin. Everyone involved with the show have said ki shooting has ended.
It is either an ad..... Or could it be the rumored new show starring both of them?
I think its a photoshoot of some brand
I think it’s photo shoot probably some brandYeh jo red kurta wala BTS aaye jaa raha hai... I highly doubt it is from Tere Bin. Everyone involved with the show have said ki shooting has ended.
It is either an ad..... Or could it be the rumored new show starring both of them?