Tu kar le. Phir mujhe bhi motivate kar de.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tu kar le. Phir mujhe bhi motivate kar de.
Tujhe bhi mummy ne zabardasti pakda diye?
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I do shameless coffee mug shopping.... If I find smthng different and unique, I go for it..... Regardless... Rakhne ka jage nahin hai ab 🤭🤭
This is me with books. I have so many unread books at this point.
Ab toh I've run out of storage.
Pahle khud to motivate ho jau gayatriji se motivation leni padegi humdono ko
Nahi maine wo single anklets jo ek paanv me pahante hain charms wale unka achchha collection bana rakha hai pahanti kabhi nahi hu
Pahle khud to motivate ho jau gayatriji se motivation leni padegi humdono ko
Ab toh chashme ki aadat ho gayi mujhe. 🤣
I didn't even take 10 mins to choose the frame. Itna bhi interest nahi tha and now I'm like kuch better le lena chahiye tha. 🤣
I wish I could show you. I walk around looking like Edna Mode 😆
Nahi maine wo single anklets jo ek paanv me pahante hain charms wale unka achchha collection bana rakha hai pahanti kabhi nahi hu
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Ab toh chashme ki aadat ho gayi mujhe. 🤣
I didn't even take 10 mins to choose the frame. Itna bhi interest nahi tha and now I'm like kuch better le lena chahiye tha. 🤣
I wish I could show you. I walk around looking like Edna Mode 😆
i have purchased 3-4 frames because i liked them but i use only 1
In aluva, there was this place selling books for 50 and all..... Once I came to know that the place is closing, so got a koda book called the dog for five rs. Still have it 🤭🤭😁Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
This is me with books. I have so many unread books at this point.
Ab toh I've run out of storage.
Ye idea mast hai 😆