Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
woh bhi shalin ka ek version hai with the extra wala flair but fake angle toh kaafi zyada ho gaya!!!
Bada wahiyat aadmi hai
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
u should check older pages, i made some more successful lines 💃💃
Mehanat karni hogi? 😆
bina cover hataye huye 😆
Originally posted by: 7VPQNYG2USVSNDMN
it's a struggleeeee. i have been eyeing clothes, skincare products, makeup, shoes, you name it. sab lene ka dil kar raha hai but i have been fighting it. meri adat hai sab buy kar k rakh lene ki and i don't even use things enough for them to be worth the money. shuru k kuch days mein shok hota hai phir khatam 😆
I got a lipbalm with a shade named 'hickey'. Did I need it? Nope. I have like a dozen of them lying around nearing expiry. Did I still get it just because the advertisement said I need it? Yup.
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Tee n shorts from gents section are comfiest.
Aur ideas na do mujhe 🤣
Main bhi nahi dekhne wali kangu ko jhelna mushkil hai aur sare contestants irritating hain
Youtube pe highlights dekh lenge 🤣