Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Ab meri shayad 2-3 post bachi hai iss ID ki bhi....I am new bie in both IDs...ab kya teesri bhi banau😂😂😂
Only 16 posts left to become a Groupbie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Ab meri shayad 2-3 post bachi hai iss ID ki bhi....I am new bie in both IDs...ab kya teesri bhi banau😂😂😂
Only 16 posts left to become a Groupbie
Thank you 🤗
dusri id konsi hai😂😂Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Ab meri shayad 2-3 post bachi hai iss ID ki bhi....I am new bie in both IDs...ab kya teesri bhi banau😂😂😂
Good for her! I think her husband is half Austrian.
Originally posted by: midniteangel
She replied back saying that they were not invited to her wedding n that they didnt pay for d dress. Also that d dress n jewellery was Pakistani. She said something about being half Austrian, not sure what she meant by that.
I missed you inna saara🫰
"chup karke baitho idhar"
dusri id konsi hai😂😂
Same hai re baba...vo preciousn905k1 hai...😂😂😂😂 Pta nahi chala na😂😂
I went for dinner and 12 pages ho gaye 😂😂😂 it feels like I am on a kid's cycle while you all are in a helicopter. Mai thak gayi bhaisahab 😭😭
Seraaaa and Coluuuu, where are you guys?
Kusum, are you getting some special prize for finishing threads 😂😂
Kusum and Madhu ne ye kar dikhaya. Colu toh kuch nahi karti.....usko bas Murtu ke shawal ke sapne dekhne hai 🤣🤣
we need that selfie😂😂 I need to change my dp yaar😂😂