Hassan will love our threads. Usko sabse zayada tadap hai ki Murtasim ko kuch action mile 😂😂
He is the number one shipper of our aag laga dene waali couple 😍❤️
Lol!! Poora fandom ka Rep hain yeh 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hassan will love our threads. Usko sabse zayada tadap hai ki Murtasim ko kuch action mile 😂😂
He is the number one shipper of our aag laga dene waali couple 😍❤️
Lol!! Poora fandom ka Rep hain yeh 🤣
ab mujhe bhi inspire karo or 100 pages khatam karke hi jaao😳
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
waise you can read My Meerasim SS - IT HAS MORE ACTION . KYUN GUYS 😂😅
Awee I will go n read those 😁😁
I have added u n Kusum on wattpad as well 😅😅 I know mein stalker ban gaya threads padkar, but couldnt help it 🙈
Sera, sofi where are you guys?? I am missing you both😭
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
we are mad fan girls 💅💅💅😜😜😜😜
I can feel it 😜🤣🤣
are aisi stalking toh roz karo😂😂Originally posted by: midniteangel
Awee I will go n read those 😁😁
I have added u n Kusum on wattpad as well 😅😅 I know mein stalker ban gaya threads padkar, but couldnt help it 🙈
oh my goodness , 😎😎😎😎 you are cool😅😂 waiting to see more you . Together we will rock it . Come tomorrow too . Coz it's terebin day ☺️☺️☺️☺️Originally posted by: midniteangel
Awee I will go n read those 😁😁
I have added u n Kusum on wattpad as well 😅😅 I know mein stalker ban gaya threads padkar, but couldnt help it 🙈
yes now you can’t be absent from these discussions😂😂Originally posted by: Madhuilove
oh my goodness , 😎😎😎😎 you are cool😅😂 waiting to see more you . Together we will rock it . Come tomorrow too . Coz it's terebin day ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Afsoos hain ki meine asa commitment apne padhai par bhi nahi kiya tha😅😅
Meerasim hv made me pagal 🤪