Originally posted by: Msburnout
YES !!!
I thought the same coz I'm seeing mostly the same number for an year now 😂😂
A month back only i remember seeing same amount of follower count.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Msburnout
YES !!!
I thought the same coz I'm seeing mostly the same number for an year now 😂😂
A month back only i remember seeing same amount of follower count.
I am surprised ki iske itne followers hai bhi🤣
Iss seh zyaada dramatic music nahi mila kya Pankaj ko! 🙈🙄

The last post lol 🤣
ML s interview.
Kid you not. Merko bohot baar uttaran ki yaad aayi hai during GhumOriginally posted by: Gems.musingsRN
Years ago the show uttaran had a similar situation offscreen (hero marrying the actress playing vamp) But NOT EVEN AT A SINGLE INSTANCE THAT AFFECTED THE STORY. Some people should learn professionalism from that show's actors which aired more than a decade ago.
🤣
Kid you not. Merko bohot baar uttaran ki yaad aayi hai during Ghum
as a matter of fact i love rashmi...fabulous actress❤️
Kya bola usne? Why r u laughing? Summary bata do. Mere se iska grumpy- ‘I m doing a favor on you giving this IV’ face nahi dekha jata.