Originally posted by: MSgayatri
π΄π΄πΆβπ«πΆβπ«
u going to bed at 9:45 ?
time for me to go??
I cant post the ciao tag of the carβ¦. So I guess gnite everyoneβ¦.
Short and sweet β¦.. tank full kisiney naheen keeyaβ¦..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
π΄π΄πΆβπ«πΆβπ«
time for me to go??
I cant post the ciao tag of the carβ¦. So I guess gnite everyoneβ¦.
Short and sweet β¦.. tank full kisiney naheen keeyaβ¦..
Arey Haan myglamm bhi toh hai .. fir Sitara ko hi Jana parega...π Boys k liye nahi h wo competition π€£

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
u going to bed at 9:45 ?
time for me to go??
I cant post the ciao tag of the carβ¦. So I guess gnite everyoneβ¦.
Short and sweet β¦.. tank full kisiney naheen keeyaβ¦..
Yeh kya hai???
Dgf... What's going on in your head??
I am yawning as u guys are talking something in full speed and I can't catch up.... So me bored and sleepy.... From where are u being dramatic and ciao and all???
πββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈ
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Yeh kya hai???
Dgf... What's going on in your head??
I am yawning as u guys are talking something in full speed and I can't catch up.... So me bored and sleepy.... From where are u being dramatic and ciao and all???
πββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈ

mujhe hi utha lo!!!Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
make up your mindβ¦ full speed going and u cant catch up and sleepyβ¦ and us misreading some emojisβ¦. Aur waapeeesβ¦ dgf π‘π‘π‘
Kehnaaaa kya chahtey ho?
Sorry mentor maine do post ko mila diya
humse bhool hoi gayi humka maafi dei do
maybe cause I shifted the reply to here. I didnβt wannaaa do back and forth across multiple places.
Apun khana kha ke aata hai
Dekho. Offer bhee naheen keeyaa. Khaaana be akeley. π
Maine Kiya tha but u ignored
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Yeh kya hai???
Dgf... What's going on in your head??
I am yawning as u guys are talking something in full speed and I can't catch up.... So me bored and sleepy.... From where are u being dramatic and ciao and all???
πββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈ
Ab mujhe samjh aaya why do you call him dramatic gf π
Naya thread banane ka samay aa gaya hai???
Zarurat hai??