I am watching it and I will love to hear from you Apu before I judge it,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
I am watching it and I will love to hear from you Apu before I judge it,
It had many layers and I truly enjoyed it
Originally posted by: Motif_Soul
I am watching it and I will love to hear from you Apu before I judge it,
I am trying to find the time for this and couldn't yet
Sanaya looks so beautiful❤️
I watched the Tere Bin epis, and It feels like something is missing in em/ Am I wrong, or do you also have such a feeling?
I literally couldn't understand this villain Haya
Is she for real?

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine
I watched the Tere Bin epis, and It feels like something is missing in em/ Am I wrong, or do you also have such a feeling?
I literally couldn't understand this villain Haya
Is she for real?
what show is this?
Barun is coming in a new show? Where? When?
Too much silence these days
Where is everyone😊
