Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I am gonna have to ask again. What is SP now
Star Plus. It is also called Garam Sitaara 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I am gonna have to ask again. What is SP now
Star Plus. It is also called Garam Sitaara 🤣
aah right 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
🤣🤣🤣 9 yrs complete ho gaye marriage ko🤣
2 daughters hai meri ❤️❤️
For your kind info.
Nikki and Aaru bhi married hai🤣 i m not the only one 🤣🤣
This is the world of internet.. 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Does anyone remember the story where Piya is an angel and she comes to earth for Abhay who is a demon , something like that 🤣
Bahut sare writers thay story k
I remember one where Pia was an angel, her mate was a demon Abhay. She was cursed because of rejecting a demon Abhay.... The came to earth etc... 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Have u seen Dekha ek Khwab (Sony tv) ??
No re... I don't watch tv nowadays.. nothing nada 🤣
https://twitter.com/Niharik05788425/status/1390554649279692806?t=oPKDQk3yKIH6llpfTWLOqw&s=19
Aisa kaun puchta hai bhai? 🤭
hello 🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k