Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
dependa on whether he is a human in mumbai or not 🤣
I like to pretend he’s still a vampire 🤣 like how I pretend the ATLA movie doesn’t exist 🤣
Nope 🤣 and the best time to look i.e. college has passed 🤣
i am with you on both 🤣 like at worst he died after jeh ka attack and piya spent rest of her life wondering itni baar jail nai bheja hota to shayad thoda aur time mil jata sath 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I like to pretend he’s still a vampire 🤣 like how I pretend the ATLA movie doesn’t exist 🤣
thik he fir chalo jane do 🤣
Haan mila na, usko bola bhaiya kuch vampire wale kaam bhi karliya karo, aur global warming lana bandh kardo..
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
dependa on whether he is a human in mumbai or not 🤣
Real life mein preleap chalu hai abhi tak..we dont talk about post leap in this house..
actually that also works 🤣Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Real life mein preleap chalu hai abhi tak..we dont talk about post leap in this house..
College mein padai karne jaati thi ya ladke taadne?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k