You guys wait and watch. This will be pakka ujjanpur track where he will woo Sai back. 👍🏼
Then what abt koi aur aayega life mein ?in that track cameo was there?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
You guys wait and watch. This will be pakka ujjanpur track where he will woo Sai back. 👍🏼
Then what abt koi aur aayega life mein ?in that track cameo was there?
You guys wait and watch. This will be pakka ujjanpur track where he will woo Sai back. 👍🏼
I felt the same when I read the spoiler. 🙈🙈
Won’t keep my hopes up. I don’t trust this team raddi bhar
Also let’s move to the other thread ♥️
Now that you are back, lets give you something to do. Start by locking this thread.🤣