Mr.Vanku sahi khel gaye hum sabke saath 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mr.Vanku sahi khel gaye hum sabke saath 👏
Thank you sir. You can stop now. ❤️
Tujhko jee bhar ke mei dekhu
Mujhe haq haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Bas yuhi dekhti jau
Mujhe haq haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Piyaaaaaaa Piyaaaaaaa piya piya meine 2 shots vodkaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mujhe haq haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I feel bad … Vankar made Sairat fans run away by that whole drag of V/P after leap…
Moments like these where we get Sairat content not from one show but two, with so many bts #sairat would have trended!!! Sairat used to trend with even bts pic… Yet see the stage there is buzz but it’s had died down exponentially.
I know they are paying up for what they created but I still feel bad for once an amazing duo has come to this stage! 😌
I feel bad … Vankar made Sairat fans run away by that whole drag of V/P after leap…
Moments like these where we get Sairat content not from one show but two, with so many bts #sairat would have trended!!! Sairat used to trend with even bts pic… Yet see the stage there is buzz but it’s had died down exponentially.
I know they are paying up for what they created but I still feel bad for once an amazing duo has come to this stage! 😌
Vanku is happily sharing stories on insta. But yeah sairat used to trend for every small scene even. They never bothered to acknowledge it even when tagged. NB tho never cared but Ayesha did. They killed it for her too. Her first hit onscreen couple, she used to write nice captions too.
But people do still like sairat even if they don’t openly say it. Just want a very very redeemed version of V
Positive Vibes🤗🤪
How are we still on thread no. 1 yaar, I mean, I was really expecting this frustration thread to soar high, looking at the way the show frustrates our brain cells.
Quite surprised tbh
Originally posted by: Devikadish
How are we still on thread no. 1 yaar, I mean, I was really expecting this frustration thread to soar high, looking at the way the show frustrates our brain cells.
Quite surprised tbh
Because frustration is not limited to one thread now... Pick up any thread, you will read rants and frustrations 🤣
The entire forum 🤣🤣 for that matter lol
Because frustration is not limited to one thread now... Pick up any thread, you will read rants and frustrations 🤣
Forum should be renamed Ghkkpm pidhith sanstha