Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank youuu ! I have so many saved in my computer ! Just need to post them again..
YT closed my account 😭
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Thank youuu ! I have so many saved in my computer ! Just need to post them again..
YT closed my account 😭
Oops!
Why would they do that? Asked them to reinstate it?
Can't 😬
I have like 100000 copyright claims 🤣 🤣 It's the music lol !
Probably someone's salty ass reported me 🥲
Anyway, it's whatever ! I'll hopefully be able to keep this page of mine on IG 😆
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Can't 😬
I have like 100000 copyright claims 🤣 🤣 It's the music lol !
Probably someone's salty ass reported me 🥲
Anyway, it's whatever ! I'll hopefully be able to keep this page of mine on IG 😆
do you still have copy of all your work?
Yes, I keep my edits saved on my computer and drive.

He will look so much better without the blazer. Blazers done suit short guys. Tucked in shirt and jean would have been best. They are saving money in ghum and using it all for TMD
Just posted as it's a nice camera angle. Nice pic to be captured.
Just posted as it's a nice camera angle. Nice pic to be captured.
Yeah I get that, getting them on one frame itself these days it’s a big deal so no complaints. I just commented on the outfit that’s all.