Anupamaa

Anuj losing intentionally vs Deviji basking in the glory of winning

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Despite knowing CA would be heartbroken, Anuj lost intentionally to avoid winning a competition with MAAya. But, Deviji happily made a team with her ex-husband, played enthusiastically, and cheered after winning. What was the point of those two scenes? Anuj was not abused by MAAya for 25 years, and neither was cheated by her, still, he looks very uncomfortable when MAAya is around him. But, MAA is super comfortable around Vanraj. Why do they need to show the awkward vibe between MAAyAn to prove Anuj is a loyal 

husband, but Deviji can be considered a loyal wife despite sharing the same jhula with her ex-husband. What kind of twisted definition of loyality is this? Is this 21st-century women's empowerment? A woman can flirt with her ex but still be a loyal wife, but a man has to lower his eyes every time they meet another woman to prove his fidelity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Despite knowing CA would be heartbroken, Anuj lost intentionally to avoid winning a competition with MAAya. But, Deviji happily made a team with her ex-husband, played enthusiastically, and cheered after winning. What was the point of those two scenes? Anuj was not abused by MAAya for 25 years, and neither was cheated by her, still, he looks very uncomfortable when MAAya is around him. But, MAA is super comfortable around Vanraj. Why do they need to show the awkward vibe between MAAyAn to prove Anuj is a loyal 

husband, but Deviji can be considered a loyal wife despite sharing the same jhula with her ex-husband. What kind of twisted definition of loyality is this? Is this 21st-century women's empowerment? A woman can flirt with her ex but still be a loyal wife, but a man has to lower his eyes every time they meet another woman to prove his fidelity.

I think the maker's have milked the "26 years of the purest form of love" narrative so much, they seem too scared to even show Anuj giving the smallest of a genuine smile to another woman.

Anupama of course is untouchable. 

But what a self-destructive move to show those scenes side by side!

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I don't get the need/point of showing those parallels…was it to show Maaya in bad light? or to draw a comparison between the two lovers? now itsupto us to decide who the two lovers are?🤣

whatever was their intention only thing that was evident was Anuj ka discomfort as Maaya made her move.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is simple. AnuRaj > ApMaan

Anuj Kapadia role is of a pure simp and nothing more. 

(I feel makers love to torture the fans of the couples they set up and then separate. If you look at DKP's flagship show, from what I am roughly aware of, both leads are with different partners and those tracks are being stretched 😆) 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoulSpiller

I think the maker's have milked the "26 years of the purest form of love" narrative so much, they seem too scared to even show Anuj giving the smallest of a genuine smile to another woman.

Anupama of course is untouchable. 

But what a self-destructive move to show those scenes side by side!

I understand they want to keep the "one woman man" image of Anuj intact. But, then also show Deviji as a one man woman. Sometimes, I feel the makers secretly hate Rupali.😆

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I understand they want to keep the "one woman man" image of Anuj intact. But, then also show Deviji as a one man woman. Sometimes, I feel the makers secretly hate Rupali.😆

I get where you're coming from - they seem to have turned her character into a huge caricature of what she used to be. 

But ah, she might still be living a good life with all the money she's making from all her mannerisms we make fun of 

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No yeh 21st-century women's ka haq hai .😈kitne jhule the aadmiyon ke paas ,wasie na jhula scean ke baat hi mat karo  aap helen ji zaada mere tan badan mein aag ladti hai

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anuj cannot bond with Maaya coz they dont have rishta...MAA has pakka rishta with Ache Pitaaa... If maaya was anuj's ex.. MAA would have been completely fine with it.. You see MAA believes in keeping the matters in close circle.... Anything is allowed as long as there is past/ present relation....

" Relation" being the key word..She doesnt like strangers😳.

Sanskaar bhi koi cheez hote hai😳

strancho thumbnail

Usually, I would laugh it off, but I am feeling disappointed (why though? 🤣). Side effects of writing.

All the female viewers, please do not take any cues from this show, and all the male viewers, please do not form an opinion that every widow is like Deviji.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: strancho

Usually, I would laugh it off, but I am feeling disappointed (why though? 🤣). Side effects of writing.

All the female viewers, please do not take any cues from this show, and all the male viewers, please do not form an opinion that every widow is like Deviji.

Widow??? Vanraj is alive. Please don't jinx AnuRaj.😭