Please send it to me too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please send it to me too
Are you pro-spoiler as well?
Yes , I am pro - spoiler too😊
As if I knew before itself the upcoming,I can watch the episode with peace of mind without any tension
We should make a separate topic on spoilers
So that those who want to see can read and see it, who don't want can stay away from that topic.
Originally posted by: Palak2812
We should make a separate topic on spoilers
So that those who want to see can read and see it, who don't want can stay away from that topic.
Thred created;
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pushpa-impossible/5320853/all-spoilers-thread