Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank god she's playing a positive character otherwise i would've gotten severe PTSD flashbacks of Varsha's mom in BDSAH while watching her on-screen.
Originally posted by: GattuThakker
Thank god she's playing a positive character otherwise i would've gotten severe PTSD flashbacks of Varsha's mom in BDSAH while watching her on-screen.
But she is shown as Dilip ki lawyer in promo.
Hoping yeh Dilip ki baja de 😆
Originally posted by: Palak2812
But she is shown as Dilip ki lawyer in promo.
Hoping yeh Dilip ki baja de 😆
Yeh Dilip ki 100% band baja degi , aisa mujhe lagta hai...
Any spoiler ?
It is a spoiler that's why i edited that post...
I don't mind spoiler give me 😆
I love spoilers
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I love spoilers
Same here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if i know what's going to happen in advance i can mentally prepare myself for it, that's how i survived the cliche bone marrow track...
I'll send it in PM