Is that indeed Virat? 🤔 I actually thought she'll give a solo performance 😆. Anyways it's been ages since we saw sairat dance performance. I hope it would be awesome.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is that indeed Virat? 🤔 I actually thought she'll give a solo performance 😆. Anyways it's been ages since we saw sairat dance performance. I hope it would be awesome.
What happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas 🤣
Now I guess the white floating bed was for this 😉
What happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas 🤣
Now I guess the white floating bed was for this 😉
I need multiple emojis to react to this but IF gives only one option 🤷♀️
Here it goes - 🤣🤔😱😘😉🤪🫢
What happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas 🤣
Now I guess the white floating bed was for this 😉
kam$$$$no floating bed yaha use kiya🤨
Ghum main bahot jaldi nahi ho jaata bed scene 🤣
Even as dream sequence 🤪
Already V bigamist declare ho chuka hai... kya kya gaaliyan padti usko socho to 😆
Yaayy...I guessed it right...the bed was for tmd🤣🤣
Sorry but Everything's wrong with this look😓
What on earth is Ghum's costume department doing, and what's that hairstyle, the dress is so ill feeted, Ayesha has such a good figure, why can't they give her some good fitting vale dresses and wtf is that peach colour 🤡🥲
Karishma Salian and Siddharth Vankar needs to do better👩🦯, and not just Ayesha they give horrible clothes and styling to Aishwarya too, she also looks much better in her offscreen but looks horrible onscreen 💀
She looks like a sardarini i feel.
Better than ghum looks.