Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
I made this quickly last night !
I will soon open an IG account lol..YT ne to dhoka de diya 😆
Beautiful
What a journey!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
I made this quickly last night !
I will soon open an IG account lol..YT ne to dhoka de diya 😆
Beautiful
What a journey!
Wowwwwww My baby SaiRat
Awesome edit re ❤️
Waiting for own insta page until then WATERMARK THIS EDIT !!!!!!
Too good someone else would make it as their own
Originally posted by: Msburnout
Wowwwwww My baby SaiRat
Awesome edit re ❤️
Waiting for own insta page until then WATERMARK THIS EDIT !!!!!!
Too good someone else would make it as their own
Yeah, I need to watermark all my edits 😭🤣
I feel Vinayak's outer personality is like Virat. He'll be nautanki with his own people around him, specially with Sai. She'll be around him & bring out his real full of life character like Sai does with Virat. They open up only with Sai not infront of others whereas Savi's broader persona matches with Sai.
Perfect family of Sairat
https://twitter.com/JeshalSairat/status/1628256450853371906?s=20

Yay! Sairat dance after ages
Jo bhi ho... I want Vinu to join them soon. Sairat's sampoorna parivaar.