no just needs to be in the time frame if the show till the next eleven years. so between 2011-2023
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no just needs to be in the time frame if the show till the next eleven years. so between 2011-2023
Originally posted by: Just-do-it
Sooo exciting and fun! I so don’t want to say anything but I also really feel like participating. Let’s see!
Thank you for the tag. It’s nice to know I’m remembered around here even after disappearing for so long! ❤️
I pull disappearing acts all the time 😆. As long as we always end up back here, it's all good 😳
Hey there!
I had a question... does the Siggie need to have both flowers and hearts? Or only one will do...?
Thank you lovely for notifying me about this contest! Haven’t been active on IF in a minute but so looking forward to everyone’s entries ❤️ I’ll def try to whip up something of my own, let’s see!
Thank you lovely for notifying me about this contest! Haven’t been active on IF in a minute but so looking forward to everyone’s entries ❤️ I’ll def try to whip up something of my own, let’s see!
So glad to see you back here ⭐️
I was going to PM you about the contest but you are already here 😳
Thank you lovely for notifying me about this contest! Haven’t been active on IF in a minute but so looking forward to everyone’s entries ❤️ I’ll def try to whip up something of my own, let’s see!
of course so excited to see what you submit
Sent you my submission !
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
So glad to see you back here ⭐️
I was going to PM you about the contest but you are already here 😳
Glad to be back here! ❤️ Waiting eagerly for yours as well 🤗
voting thread will be up
tomorrow
voting thread in progress pls bear with me 😳
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
402