Sai is actually drooling over her IPS hubby!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Sai is actually drooling over her IPS hubby!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️


As vankar copied every line from FD for Saki confrontation,
Hope he COPY THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/moviecitycritic/status/1627338910253699073?t=-2IHfmQnjQKn7FR9SdMnDg&s=19
Aur chipkali bhejo please outhouse meiin. Thank you very much!
I made this quickly last night !
I will soon open an IG account lol..YT ne to dhoka de diya 😆
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
I made this quickly last night !
I will soon open an IG account lol..YT ne to dhoka de diya 😆
oooo…. Nice!!! 🥰🥰🥰
PS: YT neh kya kiya ?!
Thanks for tagging me❤️
It’s beautiful 🤗❤️☺️
Account band kardiya 😭
Copyright strikes because of music..