Finally promo came with new Marjina...
Not sure if I like her, let's see in episode...
Seems she will be under the bad guy's spell or something...
Page
of
1Finally promo came with new Marjina...
Not sure if I like her, let's see in episode...
Seems she will be under the bad guy's spell or something...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1627331904948273152?s=20
I Don't Like New Mariam Too
Maybe She Has Memory Loss
Ram and Manul again and again not as a couple 😭 even in their previous show they had good chemistry and yet other guy took away the heroine 🥲
yes maybe...not at all sure if princess character suits her let alone if she will have chemistry with Ali...Originally posted by: SilverBell
https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1627331904948273152?s=20
I Don't Like New Mariam Too
Maybe She Has Memory Loss
Awww now i miss my original Ali and Mariyam 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Zara hi ly aty hero gaib mode wali
Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
Awww now i miss my original Ali and Mariyam 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I Also Miss My Original Ali And Mariam Too
😢😢😢
Originally posted by: NIQNSGCMSVFX5F2J
yes maybe...not at all sure if princess character suits her let alone if she will have chemistry with Ali...
No Offense But This Actress Doesn't Suite A Role Of A Princess
She Suites Playing A Normal Character Instead
Yes I mean its not even her fault...not everyone has that aura...it cant be practiced...Originally posted by: SilverBell
No Offense But This Actress Doesn't Suite A Role Of A Princess
She Suites Playing A Normal Character Instead
Originally posted by: 6I22UBXFY7NMDHGY
Yes I mean its not even her fault...not everyone has that aura...it cant be practiced...
True When The New Actress Is Shown Then We Shall See Until Then Enjoy The Show
😊