I watched this video only till the ML's speech lol jaise hi that lady appeared I stopped. 😅
Btw, I loved Ayesha's and Neil's speeches.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I watched this video only till the ML's speech lol jaise hi that lady appeared I stopped. 😅
Btw, I loved Ayesha's and Neil's speeches.
India forum is not letting me not to send hyper link because of newbie.😐😐 I wanted to share Scripted YouTube channel link.. new video of ghum it will be aired on tomorrow's episode I guess..😂
Thank you, foolan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvEAu3ggDw&ab_channel=Scripted

Ye kounsa number ka bhai hai?
Will he flirt with Dulhe ki saaliyan? And jalao bhunao someone from Ladkewalas?
I wonder if the heroines from other shows will dance at the wedding.
Don't know which brother. His name s Veer n the show.
Family show 🤣🤣🤣 nice lol
Thank you dear .. quite a bit
Oye hoye mennu mera crossover deh deh Vanku 🥰🥰🥰🥰