Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 809

Ranveer came out of the office with a angry face were the night security saluted to Ranveer were Ranveer giving a strict head shake to the Security and he came to the parking and he got inside his car and he started the car and started to drive towards RV mansion. 

RV MANSION

Ishani keeping the phone in the bed now had a anger and worried mixed face. She never thought that Ranveer will tell these kind of words towards Women. She now got the slideshow of the way Ranveer used to get blessing from Baa and the way he used to hug Baa with all his respect and love for her. She thought about the way Ranveer used to respect Falguni and the way he used to address Falguni as "Falguni Maa" with all his respect for her. Ishani got the way Ranveer used to be a Mama's boy to his mother and the man who never says a word against his mother's words came to her mind. 

Ishani now recalled the words Ranveer talked about women to her in phone came to her mind were that now upset her a lot. 

Ishani(to herself): kya hua meri Ranveer ko? The man who used to treat all the women of his life with all respect they deserve is now talking rubbish about women. (she saw Ranveer's photo in the lamp table and with anger): I didn't expect this from you Ranveer. I am disappointed with you. For the way you are thinking about women know I will not forgive you. (she had a worried face)

Ishani was sitting with a silent worried face were she was not able to move her thoughts from Ranveer and his behavior today. she didn't know how time moved were it was exactly 10.15 were Ranveer entered the room with a heavy anger face were he saw Ishani who was sitting in the bed with a anger face were he Immediately held the door with his both the hands and he closed the door and locked the door. 

Ishani hearing the door locking sound saw the entrance of the room and her eyes fell on Ranveer now were she saw him with a silent face were Ranveer locking the door and walked fast with anger face and he came near the bed and stood near Ishani. 

Ranveer(in angry face): Get up...

Ishani saw him with a anger face were she didn't get up from the bed. 

Ranveer:(seeing Ishani not getting up): I said Get up..

Ishani(hearing it); I cannot..

Ranveer with anger held her hand and made her to stand facing him were Ishani had a not liking face were she saw Ranveer with a anger look. 

Ranveer(in heavy anger): What you said to me in phone call?

Ishani stood silent without replying to him. 

Ranveer: I asked you what you said in phone?

Ishani stood with the same silent face. 

Ranveer(getting so much anger in her silence held her both the sides shoulders with his hand and in a heavy anger): you are ashamed to call yourself as my wife?

Ishani(now getting anger): haan Ranveer for the first time I am feeling ashamed to call myself as your wife. How cheap your thoughts are about women. The way you are talking showing your male ego and the way you are thinking about women is making me feel ashamed. 

Ranveer(with anger taking his one side hand and with other hand holding Ishani's shoulder started to take Ishani towards the entrance of the room):Go out of the room now. 

Ishani(getting what Ranveer said without moving her leg next step trying to take her shoulder from Ranveer's hand and with full strength taking her shoulder from Ranveer's hand and with anger): I cannot go out(telling it without seeing him she went and sat in the bed next to Raagini)

Ranveer(with anger came to Ishani and standing near the bed): Look I don't want the woman who feels ashamed to call herself as my wife. 

Ishani(seeing him with a normal face):See Ranveer everything that happened from morning is due to our anger only. In anger you are speaking what all is coming in your mouth. Better mind your tongue. 

Ranveer: Oh I should mind my tongue you should have minded your tongue madam. you only said you are feeling ashamed to call yourself as my wife know? Then I don't want you in my life. 

Ishani(somewhere hearing this word made her to cry instead of anger now without to her control tears started to come in eyes were she got up from the bed and saw him with a question face with tears in her eyes): what you said Ranveer? you don't want me in your life?

Ranveer(in extreme anger): Haan I don't want you in my life. That is what you are ashamed know to call yourself as my wife. you know what there are so many girls to come behind me they will be even ready to marry me but as I came behind you you are feeling me cheap know? Then what is your use in my life?

Ishani:(with worried face and then making up herself):  Tk you don't want to have me in your life. Hereafter I will never try to come in your life. Let me be your wife for Raagini's sake and family's sake. Other than that I won't climb any rights in your life, your business and you Ranveer. (telling it without heart to see his face she went and sat in the bed showing her back to Ranveer).

Ranveer saw her with a anger face were his face was having so much anger were without minding her went to the cupboard and took his night dress and went inside the washroom. In the next 15 minutes he came out of the washroom changing himself to night dress were he walked fast and went to the entrance of the bedroom to open the door. 

Ishani(before he could open the door in a clear tone): Keep this fight within this four walls Ranveer. Don't show it to family and hurt them. 

Ranveer(hearing it stopping with attitude walked and came to the bed other side and sat next to Raagini and in rugged tone): Maa aur baba keliyae that is it. 

Ishani: (without turning to him); Aur mein meri family keliyae...(she took her hands to the switch and turned off the lights and she laid in the bed). 

Ranveer was sitting in the bed with anger face were he was getting so much anger thinking about the way Ishani said she is ashamed to call herself as his wife. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was laying in the bed showing her back and then in thoughts): you are ashamed of me know you will feel for telling these words to me Ishani. 

Thinking it Ranveer laid in the bed showing his back to Ishani and he closed his eyes to sleep. Ishani laying on the other side had tears in her eyes were she was crying for so long and fell asleep without to her control. 

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Ishani was serving everyone in the dinning table were all having their breakfast and were getting back to their works. At last Amba was having her breakfast and opposite to her Gauri was having her breakfast. Ishani was thinking about Ranveer were she thought about the way Ranveer was sleeping so well in the morning when she got ready for the day. In the next 5 minutes Ranveer came down in the stairs in the full RV attire were his walking was so stiff today. Ishani was able to feel his anger in his walk itself. He walked and came to the dinning table were he saw Ishani a anger look were Ishani saw him with a calm look. 

Amba(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Ranveer aav..

Ranveer(taking his eyes from Ishani hearing Amba calling him and seeing Amba): Haan Maa. 

Amba: Ranveer come and have breakfast today Ishani only has done full breakfast. Mala is leave today and for next one week Mala will be on leave only. So next one week you can enjoy Ishani's food. 

Ranveer(hearing it changing his idea of having breakfast and seeing Ishani and then seeing Amba): Maa I have some important work. To inform you I am leaving only I came here. Let me leave(telling it he turned to walk). 

Amba: Ranveer it will take 10 minutes only know have the breakfast and go. 

Gauri(hearing it and getting its time to talk to Ranveer): Haan Ranveer why are you skipping your breakfast its not good for your health. Have breakfast and go..

Ranveer(seeing Amba and Gauri with a smile): wo... I will have in office okay...(telling it he was about to walk). 

Ishani: Let me pack and give the breakfast. 

Ranveer(turning to her): Nahi Chaiyae.

Amba(finishing her breakfast and seeing Ishani); Ishani pack the breakfast and give it to Ranveer

Ranveer: Maa wo..(before he could tell the next word).

Amba: Ranveer get the breakfast and go.

Ranveer: (without able to tell no to his mother's word); Tk Maa..(seeing Ishani a not liking look): Let me be in the corridor wearing my shoes you bring the breakfast box. 

Ishani: Haan. 

Ranveer seeing Ishani a strict look walked from there. Ishani entered the kitchen to take the breakfast box were Amba got up and washed her hands and she went from there towards her room were Gauri too got up and went to wash her hands. 

Ishani came out of the kitchen and she took the dishes in the breakfast box and then making the breakfast box ready and she started to walk towards the entrance of the house. Gauri came to the dinning table and saw Ishani who was walking towards the entrance of the house. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why is he behaving like this? He is getting meaner.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Why is he behaving like this? He is getting meaner.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

hmmm our angry wali ranveer is like that only know 

yes he is so mean here 

keep reading 😉

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Sorry for not replying for so long. I was very busy with my work. I have read all missed episodes. They are fantastic. The story is becoming more and more interesting.

Keep on updating

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 810

Ishani came out of the House with the breakfast box in her hand and saw Ranveer were he has wore his shoes and was ready to leave to office. Ishani seeing Ranver and taking a deep breath and walked towards him. 

Gauri making sure no one is in the hall walked fast in the hall and came to the entrance of the house and she saw Ranveer standing in the corridor and Ishani now standing facing him. Gauri stood near the door without falling in Ishani and Ranveer's eyes and made her ears sharp to hear what Ranveer and Ishani are going to talk. 

Ishani(showed the breakfast box): Breakfast

Ranveer(saw her with a villainous smile): How you thought that I will have the food made by you?

Ishani: Skipping breakfast is not good for health. Have it. Don't show your anger in food. 

Ranveer: Don't think that showing your goodness and you can change me. 

Ishani(with a bit attitude): Don't worry I will never try to change you here after in my life. (showing the breakfast box): take this breakfast with you. 

Ranveer with a attitude got the breakfast box in his hand and then opened the box and saw chapathis in the box and sabzi in other box were with a villain attitude he saw the dustbin in the corner of the corridor were he walked and went to the dustbin and went to drop the chapathi and sabzi in dustbin were Ishani getting what Ranveer is going to do in anger before he drop the chappathi and sabzi in the dustbin walked fast and went near Ranveer and held his hand were there was tonnes and tonnes of anger in Ishani's face. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani with villain smile): I don't wish to have food made by you. If its for one week means let me have the food in restaurant itself. 

Ishani: Look have your food in restaurant or in your office canteen where ever you want but don't dare to waste the food. There are so many people who strive hard to have one time food. But as you are having everything in your life you are attempting to waste the food.

Ranveer(with a attitude): hello mother teresa enough okay I am RV I don't have time to hear your dialogues. (keeping the breakfast box in her hand and then in a clear tone): Let me have the food outside itself for one week till Mala comes. 

Telling it without waiting for Ishani's reply Ranveer started to walk towards the parking of the house to leave to office. Ishani had a worried face were she was walking slowly in the corridor thinking about Ranveer's anger on her. Gauri getting that Ranveer has left she seeing Ishani coming towards the entrance of the house she walked fast and went to the sofa and sat in the sofa and took a magazine in the tea poi and pretended like reading the magazine. Ishani entered the hall and walked in the hall and was about to cross Gauri. 

Gauri(seeing Ishani having breakfast box):What happen Ishani? you are having breakfast box in your hand itself? Ranveer didn't take the breakfast box? 

Ishani: wo...Ranveer again got business call di. He will directly go for the meeting only it seems so he started to office and he told he won't have time to immediately have the breakfast. He will have the food in office after the meeting di..

Gauri : oh tk tk 

Ishani giving a made up smile started to walk from there. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Mmm you are managing so well Ishani. Let me see surely Ranveer cannot get back with you. 

The time was moving were the day came to its night were Ishani having Raagini in her hug who was sleeping well in her shoulders were Ishani was having a thinking about Ranveer were she was getting little tears in her eyes thinking about the way Ranveer was about to drop the food in dustbin in the morning. 

Ishani(in thoughts): what to do to Ranveer?Thinking about our fight Ranveer degrading his character. 

As she was thinking it that was the moment Ishani heard a sound of someone falling on the door were she saw the entrance of the room were now Ranveer was standing in a drunk state hitting himself with the door. 

Ishani(getting that Ranveer has drunk): oh no..(making sure Raagini has slept well she made Raagini to lay in the bed and she got up and came to Ranveer): Ranveer what have you done? you have drunk and come. 

Ranveer(seeing her with drunk effect eyes); Haan I have drunk and hereafter daily I will drink. What can you do? (telling it he entered the room and he went and laid in the bed next to Raagini). 

Ishani giving a worried impossible head shake she closed the door and locked the door and came near Ranveer and she made him to lay properly in the bed and she Removed his shoes and then unbuttoned his shirt and coat and then made himself free to the extreme she can and she turned off the lights and she laid in the bed next to Raagini on the other side. 

The days were passing were Ranveer was having his daily food in restaurant and office canteen. He was avoiding Ishani to the extreme he can. He was coming drunk everyday to home. 

5 DAYS LATER. 

That day morning Ranveer was making himself ready in front of the mirror with a rough face. Ishani entered the room were she saw Raagini who was still sleeping were she saw Ranveer and then came and stood behind him. 

Ishani : Ranveer. 

Ranveer hearing his name and with a not minding face was continuing combing his hair. 

Ishani: Ranveer I am calling you. 

Ranveer(with a not minding face): haan 

Ishani: Today is Gauri di's check up. I am taking Gauri di for check up. 

Ranveer(keeping the comb in the dressing table and turning to her with a attitude face): I don't want to tell you this because RV does not want to report anything to anyone. Let me take Gauri to hospital for check up. I have given job for Gauri in my office as she said she is feeling bore in house. After the check up is done let me take her to the office. 

Ishani: Arrey why Gauri di need to work and all she can rest(before she could tell the next word).

Ranveer; What you want her also to be typical like you? at least she has the thought to work in an office. Don't make her also like you. 

Ishani:(without knowing what to talk):Tk If you are taking Gauri di take her with you. 

Ranveer: okay. 

Ishani(who was about to turn again seeing Ranveer);Ranveer..

Ranveer saw her with anger face. 

Ishani: don't drink Ranveer because(before she could tell the next word).

Ranveer :Stop advising me. I know what I am doing better you don't interfer in my activities. 

Ishani(in a clear and strong tone):I will tell what I came to tell you and you hear it.  I can bear you Ranveer Even if you drink and come also I should surely bear you because I am your wife. But you are not only my husband,you are father to a daughter think well before you drink. Think well whether Raagini will be happy to tell that her father is having drinking habit when she grows up. 

Telling it Ishani saw Ranveer a warning look and she started to walk out of the room were Ranveer saw her back with a silent face. 

To be continued😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Sorry for not replying for so long. I was very busy with my work. I have read all missed episodes. They are fantastic. The story is becoming more and more interesting.

Keep on updating

Hi Alisha

happy to see your comment after a long time 

yes dear i am fine 

its okay dear no need to be sorry I can understand 

glad you read all the episodes and you liked it 

keep reading 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Trying to throw the food in trash and then coming home drunk. He is getting worse and worse. Ishani did not do such a bad thing for which he is so mad.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri gets the appreciation for wanting to work. But then she does not have a child to look after. She is not a mother who is worried about a child.

coderlady thumbnail

At this point, Ishani will just have to go to the office to get anywhere with Ranveer.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Unfortunately ishani is not able to answer ranveer's questions properly.ishani's mind is full of ragini only.like ranveer said when she becomes a successful business woman ragini will be proud of her.ishani is right.a child needs it's mother the most.but grandmother also loves the child the most.sad to see ishveer fighting.ranveer is not understanding ishani's condition and ishani is not understanding ranveer's condition. Gauri thinking that ishveer shouldn't unite after this fight was irritating.