Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I shortlisted few members nd i m sure on one😆 shall i wait till deadline🤔
inky pinky ponky karke ek ko select karo Rashi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I shortlisted few members nd i m sure on one😆 shall i wait till deadline🤔
inky pinky ponky karke ek ko select karo Rashi😆
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Posted a version with bigger numbers for everyone. 😃
THANK YOU!!! 🤗
This is so much better 🤩
Originally posted by: hasini009
26th clue was down Shreya. New image mein gadb8ad ho gaya. 25 ko 26 bana diya aapne😆
Lol that's what you get when I do stuff in my sleep. 😅
Shreya are there any symbols in words or not? For russian and some languages I don't know the word count
I myself dont know😆
Hi Alexia...hope you are doing well😳
Originally posted by: priya185
Shreya are there any symbols in words or not? For russian and some languages I don't know the word count
If it's on top of the letter then it's just part of the letter and then any other special characters count but not spaces.
If we guessed our patner right at 1st round itself but then we give a different name in next round, will our pts gets deducted or something?
I am good yaar
How are you??
😆 thank god u r part of CC team haha but without u playing games adhura adhura lagraha
Lexi😃 long time. This is Soni btw I changed my UN n all lol