I cringe 😬 with priyanka and aish pairing with hrithik I like Preity with him
I like Priyanka❤️ no comments on Aish
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I cringe 😬 with priyanka and aish pairing with hrithik I like Preity with him
I like Priyanka❤️ no comments on Aish
i like pc hr though. I liked krish and agneepath with this pair.I cringe 😬 with priyanka and aish pairing with hrithik I like Preity with him
How many years it will take it is news since 4-5 years
I liked KMG and Krrish
Krrish 3 was bad and I hate that I wasted my money by watching it in theaters.
But 1st two parts were good and there is no need of K4.
Hope it becomes a Major FLOP. The Worst franchise in Bollywood
Come on
It can never beat Baaghi in being the worst franchise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
20