dont know actually 😆 seeing that forum ka activity am not sure many 🤣 its copy of tvd so many have already seen that😆Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ye theek tha 🤣 short and simple 🤣
Waise humare forum se kaun kaun dekh raha hai ye show? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
dont know actually 😆 seeing that forum ka activity am not sure many 🤣 its copy of tvd so many have already seen that😆Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ye theek tha 🤣 short and simple 🤣
Waise humare forum se kaun kaun dekh raha hai ye show? 🤣
I tagged u on that 🤣 i cant believe it works everytime 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
dont know actually 😆 seeing that forum ka activity am not sure many 🤣 its copy of tvd so many have already seen that😆
I keep getting notifications of that show lekin mai phir bhi nahi dekhti hoon 🤣
Par yaha par bohot charcha hoti rehti hai so I thought I'm the only one who's not watching it 🤣
Tumhare topic ke hi intezar me baithe rehti hai wo 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I keep getting notifications of that show lekin mai phir bhi nahi dekhti hoon 🤣
Par yaha par bohot charcha hoti rehti hai so I thought I'm the only one who's not watching it 🤣
I’m waiting for Nikki’s review before I think about trying it 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m waiting for Nikki’s review before I think about trying it 🤣
Then maybe I should wait for your review 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 That might take a while

I will see you folks in the new AT this evening! 🤗
Please kuch accha naam rakh lena
No sad song titles please 🤣
Chalega 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I will see you folks in the new AT this evening! 🤗
Please kuch accha naam rakh lena
No sad song titles please 🤣
Hello 🤗
Naye AT me tabhi jaayenge jab koi aa ke isko bhar de 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k