Exactly. It doesn't. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Exactly. It doesn't. 🤣
At first I thought why ?
Ajay devgan still virgin 😂
Mere paas itna bhi faltu time nahi hai. This is the only forum I post on. And even that can get annoying which is why all tags are permanently off. Tauba hai
The forum is different now
The fact that his lovers were fighting over him to the point where they were beating each other with their wig, makes me think he was not a a virgin...even way before his marriage 😳

yes and I miss some topics because I don’t see them. I only see pinned topics or ones I open or posted in the new topics I don’t see automatically.Originally posted by: 7GBWM4BPQ4UVWPFV
Matlab logon ne ab tak bookmark nahi ki ye site. Itne lambe tareeke se bhi bollywood forum aate hai log 😲
You the culprit it seems that now the whole Bollywood section is being moved what do you say to this ? 
karishma and Raveena lol 😂Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
The fact that his lovers were fighting over him to the point where they were beating each other with their wig, makes me think he was not a a virgin...even way before his marriage 😳
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Aasani ke liye yaha pe like karo
Aur yaha favourites mein aajayega
Nahi toh www.indiaforums.com/forum/09 ye yaad karo 😆 ..aise bhi easy lagta hai..
Are ye baat to merko pata hi nahi thi 🥹🥹
Thank you
Mai favorite mein add kar liya hu
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2076521057855660186?s=46
Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
7