This one is the latest after world cup....the man has said it all.He even talks about Bangladesh,India and crazy fan following. The man's knows it all.😆
BTW! He is going to tour India soon👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This one is the latest after world cup....the man has said it all.He even talks about Bangladesh,India and crazy fan following. The man's knows it all.😆
BTW! He is going to tour India soon👍🏼
I know right.❤️
Buddy...they lost today with very bad performance.Even,Ney was so bad today it was hard for me to watch the game.The only time he was playing good when Mabappe came to pitch.Poor Ney was so tired of running himself in first half. He didn't have any ball possession cuz his stupid team mates doesn't know how to play.Galtier needs to go asap.The guy has no clue how to utilize the team and players.
Wish Tuchel stayed back for a while. He was the soul reason PSG went to final at 2020.One hell of a couch he was.👍🏼
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k