Is PR leaving the show?- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

2.5k

Users

8

Likes

13

Frequent Posters

WRGDL7QYXNFTYVNT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: ammygurl

What’s Ichche Nodee?


All I want is atleast Harshali content. They are not even serving that. I don’t want to watch Cartoon Network and Jharu!

they have banned media from sets,so harshali content not possible

https://twitter.com/arzu_iu/status/1625347012232155138?s=20&t=F0pYElvRbrhcaE_FYr99tw

This got me scared....

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: ammygurl

What’s Ichche Nodee?


All I want is atleast Harshali content. They are not even serving that. I don’t want to watch Cartoon Network and Jharu!

It is a bengali show about two sisters.

As per the grapevine Rajan Shahi agreed to adapt a Bong OG for the 3rd generation, in short SP placed certain conditions for an extension.

Initially story started off as per the OG format when trps startes to pour creatives became greedy and tried to shove Aarohi in every track without exposing her deeds.

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#13

I don't think PR is leaving but I hope HC quits this drag fest but then I don't think he will get work again on TV as main lead so 🤔

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/ Okay so here's a little background on this couple. The guy mocked his wife for infertility and ran away...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".