The Makers Should Really Do That I Know Ali Will Save Mariam Now But The Viewers Need To See The New Female Lead Now For Now Still Watching The Show Hope It Has A Long Way To Go At Least.
What Are Your Thoughts Friends?
Page
of
1The Makers Should Really Do That I Know Ali Will Save Mariam Now But The Viewers Need To See The New Female Lead Now For Now Still Watching The Show Hope It Has A Long Way To Go At Least.
What Are Your Thoughts Friends?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
New promo aya to hai....Ali saying simsim ko trick karke marjina ko bachaega...but marjina ko nehi dikhaya...
Suddenly Ali Fatima ko bhool kar Marjina marjina krne laga 🤣🤣New promo aya to hai....Ali saying simsim ko trick karke marjina ko bachaega...but marjina ko nehi dikhaya...
Marjina nehi...meri marjina🤣apne pyaar k lie kuch bhi kar jaunga types...🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Suddenly Ali Fatima ko bhool kar Marjina marjina krne laga 🤣🤣
Ab ye kaun hai...pata nehi kaunsa real news hai
Ab ye kaun hai...pata nehi kaunsa real news hai
She's Confirmed To Shoot For The Show
I Think
🤣🤣🤣 pyar ho toh aisa ho warna na ho 🤣Marjina nehi...meri marjina🤣apne pyaar k lie kuch bhi kar jaunga types...🤣
Ek thee rani ek tha Ravan shiw ki lead thee yeh ladki
If i m not wrong usi show main Shezaan khan bhi tha 🤔
ummm.....I am not impressed with this choice...doesnt give princess vibe, doubtfull how she will look with Abhishek...but I have never seen this girl before, I might be wrong...