Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Does Gauri understand that she will be ruining the lives of Ishani, Ragini, Ranveer, and her own is she keeps up with this obsession?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes if gauri be like this yes surely ishani ranveer and Raagini's life only will be runied 

let us see what is going to happen further 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani telling ranveer that she is a bad wife was sad.ranveer asking why should he care about his health when ishani gave him water caring for his health and he is happy with whatever she makes was nice.ishani saying that her love for him increased.. ranveer saying that his 1st priority is her love and if he gets it he is the luckiest person was lovely.kiss was lovely.shoe lace scene was cute.

Hi Jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

yes ishani is feeling that she is a bad wife 

happy that you liked the way Ishani cared about Ranvee's health and being that he need not care his health and he will be happy what ever she makes 

glad you liked the way Ishani's love was increased and Ranveer telling his 1st priority is ishani's love and their kiss 

happy that you liked their shoe lace scene 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

I loved ishani nitin conversation. When ishani asked whether she is doing right by learning business and she is scared whether it will create rift between her and him nitin's reply was nice.i loved nitin saying that even if ranveer is angry with her his heart will never move away from her.shocking that gauri wants ishani's life.i can't believe that a sweet person like gauri can turn into evil overnight. 

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked nitin and ishani conversation 

happy that you liked the way nitin said that ranveer can be angry on her but his heart won't move from her 

its jealousy that is making gauri think like that 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kailash ragini have a good bonding.nice.ranveer praying that he wants ishani to be healthy and happy and nothing else was lovely.baa giving gold coin to ishani and her dialogues were lovely.gauri is so foolish.when ranveer loves ishani so much how does gauri expect him to love her the way?why can't gauri create her own place in the family instead of taking ishani's place?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Kailash ragini have a good bonding.nice.ranveer praying that he wants ishani to be healthy and happy and nothing else was lovely.baa giving gold coin to ishani and her dialogues were lovely.gauri is so foolish.when ranveer loves ishani so much how does gauri expect him to love her the way?why can't gauri create her own place in the family instead of taking ishani's place?

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked kailash and Raagini's bonding 

glad you liked Ranveer's prayers and Baa giving gold coin and her dialogues 

yes Gauri is bit foolish only here 

and yes she should at least try to create a own place in the family instead thinking about Ishani's place. 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 806

All were so happy for the coin Baa gave to each and everyone. Everyone chatting with happy hearts and they all had their dinner and were happily moving back to their room. Raagini was cutely sleeping in Ishani's shoulder were Ishani was walking towards their room. She entered their room and made Raagini to lay in the bed and made her comfortable. Ishani sat in the bed next to Raagini and she saw the gold coin in her hand and had a happy smile. 

Ranveer entered the room were he saw Ishani seeing the gold coin in her hand were he thought about the way Baa treated Ishani once upon a time giving gold coin to her. He thought about Baa telling Ishani does not belong to her family and she is not harshad's biological daughter came to his mind. He now had a smile in his face thinking about Baa giving gold coin to Ishani today and the way Baa addressed Ishani as this house's Sona. 

Ranveer closed the door and walked and came to Ishani and he sat in the bed facing Ishani. Ishani seeing Ranveer in front of her had a happy smile in her face. Ishani gave the gold coin to Ranveer. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani giving the gold coin to him): Why are you giving it to Me? Baa gave it to you only. Have it with you itself. 

Ishani: May be Baa has given it to me but today I got this gold coin only because of you. Once Baa didn't accept me as her family. She gave gold coin to me as charity. But today she told that I have made a family by uniting Parekhs and vaghelas but the truth is as I became your wife only today I got this respect Ranveer. As you accepted my family to be in your house only I was able to make them be in your home and I was able to make them a family. So only because of you I got this gold coin. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani shall I tell you something?

Ishani: haan bolo

Ranveer: When Baa gave gold coin to you and she said that you are not Harshad's biological daughter the way you stood in front of your family without knowing your father's name know that was hurting me a lot.(with a bit anger face): Even I had so much anger in my heart. I wished that there should be a situation that Ishani should be never afraid to tell her surname in front of anyone here after.  I hope today you won't be afraid about your surname(with a confident face): you can tell everyone that your name is Ishani vaghela and no one can ever question you with this surname. 

Ishani getting emotional were in a micro second she hugged Ranveer so well were Ranveer too hugged her with a smile. 

Ishani(being in the hug with emotional tears in her eyes): Thank you Ranveer for giving me everything in life. 

Ranveer(hugging her with a smile): you only have given me everything in my life Ishani without you there won't be anything in my life. Haan Baa has told it right tum sona hain Ishani. Aye ghar ki sona hain, aye Parivar ki sona hain and ab meri sona hain. 

Ishani coming out of the hug and she wiped her tears were Ranveer gave a gentle smile to her. 

Ishani:chalo give your coin let me keep it in the cupboard. 

Ranveer took the silver coin Baa gave from his pant pocket and gave it to Ishani were Ishani got the coin and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and kept the coins in the safe in the cupboard and then she went to the other cupboard and took the night dresses and entered the washroom to change herself. Ishani came out of the washroom after 15 minutes were she was in her night dress. Ishani came to the bed and sat in the bed next to Raagini and she saw Ranveer. 

Ishani : change and come Ranveer..

Ranveer: Haan ...

Ranveer got up and went to the cupboard and took his dresses and he entered the washroom. In the next 10 minutes he came out of the washroom wearing his night dress. He saw Ishani has laid in the bed beside Raagini and closed her eyes were Ranveer with a smile he went and turned off the lights and he laid next to Raagini on the other side and started to sleep. 

NEXT DAY MORNING. 

Ranveer after finishing his breakfast saw Ishani who was feeding Raagini. He went and washed his hands and came back to the chair and he sat in the chair and saw Ishani. 

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(feeding a mouth of food to Raagini and saw Ranveer): Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer: Make Raagini have her breakfast and then give her to Maa and come to study room. I will be working from home only till we finish the basics in business. 

Ishani(hearing it):Ranveer it will take time for Raagini to go to Maa. she will never go to Maa this much early. And without her getting Maa's thoughts If I leave Raagini to Maa means I don't how Raagini will react. 

Ranveer: Ishani you have to learn the business so make Raagini get used to Maa. Till you learn alone after than let both of us handle Raagini. 

Ishani(hearing it were somewhere making Raagini long for her was not a good idea to her were bit giving a smile to Ranveer): Okay Ranveer you go and be in study room let me come. 

Ranveer; haan 

Ranveer gave a smile to Ishani and got up from the chair and started to walk towards the study room. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini): Baby after finishing the breakfast go to Dadi's room and keep playing with Dadi and Dada okay. 

Raagini(with a cute smile); Naaa...(showing the hall): yahan..(showing Ishani again): Mama..

Ishani getting that Raagini wants to play in the hall with her without knowing what to do she was silently feeding Raagini. Ishani was feeling herself getting in the balance between her work and life. 

Ishani(feeding the last mouth to Raagini and in a calm tone); Baby let Mama play with you in the afternoon. Till that be with Dadi and Dada.They will play with you so well. Let Mama give you your Mobo okay. 

Raagini(with a puppy face): Mama..

Ishani: My laddoo know please?

Raagini(seeing Ishani's face with a puppy face); hmmm

Ishani giving a made up smile went and washed her hands and took Raagini in her hands and walked towards their room and she gave the mobo teddy bear in Raagini's hands were Raagini got the mobo doll in her hand and she walked towards Amba's room. Ishani was in front of Amba's room in the next 5 minutes were she stood in front of Amba's room and knocked the door. 

Amba(opened the door and seeing Raagini and Ishani had a smile):Arrey Ishani you came to my room with Raagini this much early. 

Ishani: Maa Ranveer is in home only. He will be in home only till he teach me basic business. He is in study room. He is calling me to study the business. so only I came to leave Raagini with you. 

Amba(with a smile): oh tk tk (showing her hands to Raagini):Come Raagini..

Raagini cutely came to Amba's hands having her Mobo teddy bear in her hand were Ishani was feeling some motherly feel. she was not able to move herself from Raagini now. She was about to walk with a silent face. 

Amba(seeing Ishani's face): Ishani..

Ishani(hearing her name and seeing Amba): Haan Maa...

Amba:What happen to you? why your face is like this?

Ishani: kuch nahi Maa I am okay.

Amba: Nahi...

Ishani(hearing it with a what to react face): Maa in the phase of learning business today I am getting a fear that I won't be able to take care of Raagini properly. 

Amba(getting what Ishani is feeling):Arrey what Ranveer is thinking is also good only Making you learn the business. And what you are thinking for Raagini is also good only mother affection. Ishani I am there know? Let me take care of Raagini so well without thinking about Raagini you can learn business. Rest of the time you can have Raagini and spend time with Raagini. you learn the business with whole heart. 

Ishani even though hearing Amba's words too her heart was not convinced were without any way she shook her head as okay with a light smile and seeing Raagini who was playing with the teddy bear being in Amba's hand with a heavy heart she started to walk towards Study room. 

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Its difficult at first for a mother to leave a child and go to work.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani saying that though baa gave her the gold coin it's only because of ranveer she got it and giving it to ranveer was lovely.lovely conversation. Amba's dialogues to ishani were nice.but its true that a mother feels incomplete without her child when she will have to leave her child and go out.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Its difficult at first for a mother to leave a child and go to work.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes its sure that leaving a child and going work is surely difficult for a mother 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani saying that though baa gave her the gold coin it's only because of ranveer she got it and giving it to ranveer was lovely.lovely conversation. Amba's dialogues to ishani were nice.but its true that a mother feels incomplete without her child when she will have to leave her child and go out.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked the way Ishani saying that Baa gave her gold coin only because of ranveer and giving it to Ranveer 

happy that you liked the conversation of them 

glad you liked Amba's dialogues to Ishani 

surely a mother will feel incomplete without her child 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉