I have no idea about this show you are talking about? I'll google it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have no idea about this show you are talking about? I'll google it
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
still? Baba re. Humare office me to after 7 oclock agar girls ruke to manager ko mail jayega 🤣 we r mot even allowed to stay. Boys ko exact time restriction nai he but bar bar bhagate he and bhot discourage karte he 🤣
See, so if this was some other day, I'd be all like "Tata, later bubs." but it is Valentine's Day, so I will have to invent some imaginary BF to get out of this for today, which I cannot, coz then they'd be a couple of more annoying ass questions that I do not wanna deal with, and yeah -
Only 10 of us were in office today, and we are all still chillin' like a villian here!
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Internet is full of disgusting people who do this kind of stuff for fun 🤔
True much!
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
exactly. And she was just being candid humorous.
It was a nice video. Don't love it, don't hate it either.
well as long as u r having fun it doesnt matter 😊Originally posted by: nautankitadka
See, so if this was some other day, I'd be all like "Tata, later bubs." but it is Valentine's Day, so I will have to invent some imaginary BF to get out of this for today, which I cannot, coz then they'd be a couple of more annoying ass questions that I do not wanna deal with, and yeah -
Only 10 of us were in office today, and we are all still chillin' like a villian here!
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
taking advantage of anonimity and lack of respondibility. I recently watched this one movie by ayushman khurana, action hero. They depicted this very nicely that public first does celebrity worshipping then bina kuch jane adhi adhuri baat sunkar within a night use criminal bana dete he.
So true 😒 such despicable behavior
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well as long as u r having fun it doesnt matter 😊
Yeah, it is a pretty fun call in general tbh, coz the client is in a gossipy mood and telling us about what he plans to do the entire day, and we are stuck on the same slide for an eternity now. I have joked multiple times that I should get a pillow and blanket and settle on a spot to just maybe live here on days like this. I have my movable cupboard from when I was in uni, woh bhi mast kaam aa jayega 😆
sahi he maje karo 😆Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Yeah, it is a pretty fun call in general tbh, coz the client is in a gossipy mood and telling us about what he plans to do the entire day, and we are stuck on the same slide for an eternity now. I have joked multiple times that I should get a pillow and blanket and settle on a spot to just maybe live here on days like this. I have my movable cupboard from when I was in uni, woh bhi mast kaam aa jayega 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k