Actually who named them Mandali first? I am not remembering.
Page
of
1Actually who named them Mandali first? I am not remembering.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think Archana or Priyanka
Archana the atrocious! She was horrible to Sumbul once again. There was no reason for her to humiliate Sumbul even in the last day. She was so full of herself, SK revealed how the channel pumps up this type of personalities for their own business. Archana probably is the most abhorrent excuse for a human being. She is such a repugnant creature!
When she tore off the hand pump and dirt got into her face and eyes it looked like karma striking back as a result of what she did to Shiv’s eyes. What a sore loser she is!
I am happy for MC Stan even though I don’t listen to rap, his no nonsense personality made him cool 😎!
Archana the atrocious! She was horrible to Sumbul once again. There was no reason for her to humiliate Sumbul even in the last day. She was so full of herself, SK revealed how the channel pumps up this type of personalities for their own business. Archana probably is the most abhorrent excuse for a human being. She is such a repugnant creature!
When she tore off the hand pump and dirt got into her face and eyes it looked like karma striking back as a result of what she did to Shiv’s eyes. What a sore loser she is!
I am happy for MC Stan even though I don’t listen to rap, his no nonsense personality made him cool 😎!
Hahaha it’s good she humiliated that spineless Dumbul joh pure season bus mandali khi maid baneh mei nikal liya
archana named thinking that mandali means how a pythons attacks his shikar trapping in tight clutch.... implying that is how mandali operates
and in last week, pri told her its called 'kundali' not 'mandali'
Arch named it wrong n realized only in last week
As far as I remember it was Dumbul who was constantly poking her nose in archana and Stan's task. She just gave it back to the DumbulArchana the atrocious! She was horrible to Sumbul once again. There was no reason for her to humiliate Sumbul even in the last day. She was so full of herself, SK revealed how the channel pumps up this type of personalities for their own business. Archana probably is the most abhorrent excuse for a human being. She is such a repugnant creature!
When she tore off the hand pump and dirt got into her face and eyes it looked like karma striking back as a result of what she did to Shiv’s eyes. What a sore loser she is!
I am happy for MC Stan even though I don’t listen to rap, his no nonsense personality made him cool 😎!
Were those peoples watch it wrong way round it was Dumbul who used to poke and trying to attack Archana all the time even the last day .