Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Iss bar sallu ny party throw nhi ki kya contestants ky liye?
I thought he stopped doing that many years ago…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Iss bar sallu ny party throw nhi ki kya contestants ky liye?
I thought he stopped doing that many years ago…
Originally posted by: infinity101
I think Maheem liked Shalu the most.
kisi ka to most liked the at least ghar mein. baki sab ka to most disliked hi tha 😒😆
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Iss bar sallu ny party throw nhi ki kya contestants ky liye?
ab wo zimmedari shayad farah akele sambhalti hai 😆
Originally posted by: Q6GVIFJXP6MXRHLO
kisi ka to most liked the at least ghar mein. baki sab ka to most disliked hi tha 😒😆
Sumbul says hi 😳
Originally posted by: infinity101
I think Maheem liked Shalu the most.
Chicken wahi milta hoga na 😆
season k shuru wali sumbuliya bas. baad mein to us k mooh se bhi sirf zehar nikalta tha for shalu 🤣
Gajab haal hai top 3 fans ka bhaiya . Bragging about YouTube views one by one . I saw this and was 🤣
https://twitter.com/devil_nahyan/status/1625120571771207682?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
https://twitter.com/shiv_thakare_11/status/1625123212685348864?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
https://twitter.com/aditya52204674/status/1625135242393849860?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
Lmao show is over these contestants have moved on aur ye log ab bhi 😆 Koi nee ye kuch din aur chalega then everyone would forget.Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
Gajab haal hai top 3 fans ka bhaiya . Bragging about YouTube views one by one . I saw this and was 🤣
https://twitter.com/devil_nahyan/status/1625120571771207682?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
https://twitter.com/shiv_thakare_11/status/1625123212685348864?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
https://twitter.com/aditya52204674/status/1625135242393849860?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
Gajab haal hai top 3 fans ka bhaiya . Bragging about YouTube views one by one . I saw this and was 🤣
https://twitter.com/devil_nahyan/status/1625120571771207682?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
https://twitter.com/shiv_thakare_11/status/1625123212685348864?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
https://twitter.com/aditya52204674/status/1625135242393849860?s=46&t=lj4HPLNPlo6UrE1mSEmAYA
top 3 apna paisa le k party kar rahe hain mast. fans online paglaye huay hain un k behalf pe 🤣
Stan waise kaaaaaaafiiiiiiii unexpected winner hai like no one thought ki wo bhi winner bn sktaaa hai despite of his massive fan following, no one was counting him in the race , everyone was behin shew n pcc only 🤔