Originally posted by: MXCBZHEMCM7HSRRO
honestly. I will say this. It’s nearly impossible to believe shiv beat pari for top 2. Woh part is not easily explained at all.
Never know man maybe her fans got overconfident
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MXCBZHEMCM7HSRRO
honestly. I will say this. It’s nearly impossible to believe shiv beat pari for top 2. Woh part is not easily explained at all.
Never know man maybe her fans got overconfident
gaali kha rahe hain ormax wale 😆
Originally posted by: QMGGUEE3J4OEIHNZ
honestly. I will say this. It’s nearly impossible to believe shiv beat pari for top 2. Woh part is not easily explained at all.
Kuch locha toh hua hai pakka! Itna hullabaloo nhi hota!
I v much doubt that. IF isn’t prolly a good proxy. But there was definitely knowledge that Stan has a following. So that should have woken her fans up even more. At least that’s what I think.
Originally posted by: MI4WVZ76FRDCGLSS
The words in his raps. Are despicable … yeah Kya sunaaa deeyaa yaar. I clicked as it was you that posted. Poooraaa season I haven’t clicked on his mumbo jumbo rap noise. 😭
I am just following Mahek’s orders 🤣
yup. Where there is smoke there is fire. It actually doesn’t matter as second person gets nothing. So it’s more anxiety for them… so BB prolly used that to set a narrative is quiet possible for 2nd spot - for mandli.
wow 500 pages cross hogae ddt k
Originally posted by: M64AT476NDLNSBIQ
wow 500 pages cross hogae ddt k
Originally posted by: 7U3CTTJH2NFKW6UZ
yup. Where there is smoke there is fire. It actually doesn’t matter as second person gets nothing. So it’s more anxiety for them… so BB prolly used that to set a narrative is quiet possible for 2nd spot - for mandli.
Bb wanted to came out of the colors face narrative.
And now new narrative is cult following is the thing..