Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Yes Tara missing is bit odd.
Akshay I don’t believe goes to late night parties anymore.
Nah Tara stopped acknowledging Sid shortly after Marjavaan release and after a year or so Sid unfollowed her too. I knew she wasn’t coming. That could be why her ex Aadar came 🤷🏽♀️


I think there’s some kind of fashion show for charity by Abujani and Sandeep. Shweta and Navya were there. Some people might show up even later than Ananya
LOL who really cares abbout them though, they are pretty much D list celebs and obviously came for the free publicity for Shanaya darling, can't miss an opportunity of being papped can they. 😆
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Nah Tara stopped acknowledging Sid shortly after Marjavaan release and after a year or so Sid unfollowed her too. I knew she wasn’t coming. That could be why her ex Aadar came 🤷🏽♀️
Ooh why? What happened between them? 😲
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Why Sonam? Sonam might not be in touch with them .
But Anil kapoor should hv been there considering he was there in JJJ with Kiara and from what I remember Sid was seen at Sonam’s reception too!
I guess because she's sonam and anil's kapoor daughter. I'm sure she would have been invited regardless.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Nah Tara stopped acknowledging Sid shortly after Marjavaan release and after a year or so Sid unfollowed her too. I knew she wasn’t coming. That could be why her ex Aadar came 🤷🏽♀️
oh oh.. so it was true that something was going on between them. 🤪 May be that makes sense. Also Aadar is a close frnd of Kiara and fam I guess. But not sure how they are connected.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Apparently this happened
You can always trust ranveer to get the party started, he makes sure people are having a good time 😊
Hope we get a video of this
I like what she’s wearing. Simple and to the point
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CokxSwDp2Hi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
148