Jasoosji popularity contest ka post karo aaj. Stan ka game nahi tha lekin kaafi popular he . So wo jeet gaya har saal log rote hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Jasoosji popularity contest ka post karo aaj. Stan ka game nahi tha lekin kaafi popular he . So wo jeet gaya har saal log rote hai
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
As if I care main to exam deke mast picnic karunga😎

aur us ki wife out of all shading colors 🤣
Sallu wanted pri to win never seen him give a speech for someone like this! I’m pretty sure the win came out of syllabus.
I used to love this show. Regular watcher.
BB16 has finally forced me to stop. I QUIT.
They ruined this show.
Bye DDT. Best part of watching BB.
his fans were tweeting ki dikha de back benchers also can ace
Btw forgot to tag a few more
Salman never said anything like this to any finalist. I hope this girl will get the best in life but please, change agency and pr😭
🤣Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Sallu wanted pri to win never seen him give a speech for someone like this! I’m pretty sure the win came out of syllabus.
Aray MPK ji, mil gaye aap.
Ab batao, kiski theory sahi nikli? 3 months se bol rahi thi 😆
#AsliVeteranTroubley 😎
Originally posted by: trouble_006
I skipped the next 2 seasons after S13. Matlab uska defence WKW pe dekh ke BP badh jaata tha mera.
Came back this season only to see this Chapri sexist p*g winning. Maybe I'm the panauti? 😆
Omg same i skipped 2 seasons 😆yeh season dekha aur yeh hogaya😆