All the jalkookdes..start cooking conspiracy theories..ypur time starts now 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
All the jalkookdes..start cooking conspiracy theories..ypur time starts now 😎
Neutral haters🤣🤣🤣
My season highlight was being on the same team as you🤗🤗
Shiv khali haath hi reh giya ,😂
When has a winner been allowed to give a speech?
I barely remember this. Doesn't it usually end just after the trophy is given?
I cried, man this girl has grown on me so much I can't believe!! I always mentioned no, I like her but I am not her fan but my girl you earned a fan today. Fan for life.❤️
Poor shiv
Lol
Pehle hi stan ko ankit ki jagah nikal deta toh aaj winnee hota
Salman saab ek do vote bhi dena tha naa apne favourite ko 🤓
Shayad jeet jaathi show.
the embarrassment of giving a quite average car to someone that walks daily with crores of jewelleries is a joke🤣
Isss desh ki yuvon ka kuch nahin ho sakta! 😭