Hope so! I don’t wanna see Mandali winning that trophy 🤢Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha
I still feel Priyanka is not eliminated😆
Sab khabri ullu bana rahe logon ko😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Hope so! I don’t wanna see Mandali winning that trophy 🤢Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha
I still feel Priyanka is not eliminated😆
Sab khabri ullu bana rahe logon ko😆
maahin ftw 🤣Originally posted by: oyebollywood
Breaking news
Maahin enters bb stage grabs trophy and runs away with bigg boss
In cricket , t20 ,ind vs pak , india women team won 🥳
Phir toh jo sajjo bolega wohi winnerLive voting hogi between shiv and Stan ke beech mein
all khabris deleted winner news🥳
Originally posted by: 7PKZ65NPZCNSZNE3
pixy… all rumors .. u know that… and absolutely Stan gonna win over Shiv if that actually happens that they r top 2….
PCC nahin toh humara Stan hi sahi 🤣
PCC sach main out ho gayi hain. Confirmed news hain! Mandali top 2!
jab Ankit jaise content wala Stan top 2 ho Sakta to shiv ke sath to marathi political parties and Viacom bhi hai . Is bar top 3 sab ke sab ka bada wala support system tha 😆
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
Breaking news
Maahin enters bb stage grabs trophy and runs away with bigg boss
I believe this😆
Chingaari ki panauti is more powerful than bb veterans k predictions😆